Friday, August 19, 2011

Culprits are a big problem! hah!


I just hate it. I have with me in my office lots of money 'cause I collect some of the dues. But everytime I count and recount the money with my list of people who paid, I usually found out that the money is not equal with the list that I have. You might say, maybe the way you give them the change. Mm.. if the money that was lost is just a minimum amount wherein you can say that I made a mistake in giving them change, that might be the problem I unconsciously committed. However, this is the usual ways, I also count the money before I leave my office and keep them into order. I just went to other business I needed to attend to, then the some amount were gone! not just hundreds, but a couple or more. I really hate it!

I also make a list of the moneys I count and hide them somewhere else, then the next day, there's still lacking from the amount I know I kept.

Hah! I keep on having such situation. This made me think who maybe is the culprit. But its hard to really know who he/she is. Then maybe, he/ she is a ghost. 'cause I couldn't see him/her taking some of the money. I don't own the money (well I think he knows that because he too know I collect it because of the dues) but the hardest and hurtful part of it is, I am accounted of it. So if i can't find the culprit, or the money, then I need to pay for what was lost and that's FROM MY OWN POCKET! HAH! CULPRITS! they really create a big problem! I hate it... really!

&*%#@%$... sorry for that... but I just want to think aloud things like this. Enough! There will be a time that I will know who you really are. Just wait! Anyway, there's no secret that forever will be kept. >:<

No comments:

Post a Comment