Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emoticons



The emoticons above are some example of emoticons used in chatting, texting even used in writing letters. Let’s discuss over a coffee ~O) how important they are and how these emoticons deliver our true emotions with people we talk to, communicate and other things through gadgets, things they couldn’t see our face or clearly see and feel what we needed them to understand as receiver.*-J

I usually use this things when I text matters to my friends ‘cause this clears out what I wanted them to receive. There were people who received and interpret text differently that most of the time, it delivers and create chaos b-( in their relationship because of the way they read or interpret the message. Maybe because it is of the receiver’s situations, emotions or feelings at that time that contributed to the other interpretation of the message received.

I knew some people and relationships that were put on jeopardy :-< because of the wrong understanding of the received message. At times, the relationships where broken because of that. L It causes a broken heart =(( ,disbelief and a troubled life. Sometimes, we could think that things like this are a silly :I thing to talk about, but its not. I know that relationships are important, I know you do too J, for they were built from our sweat and takes years just to make two people put trust, faith and love to each other. We don’t want to break it because of a wrongly interpreted message.

:-? I remember one time that a relation told me to use emoticons when delivering messages for me to make them understand that I’m not angry. That I joke at times, that things are just made to clear things out. From then on, I usually used emoticons especially with situations where I know that discussions arises because of a critical issue or topic or situation. As I observe, emoticons help a lot. It clears out what a sender of the message really meant with his message to the receiver.

Situations I mentioned are just a portion of the many experiences and opinions people face everyday. You might want to share your own experience as you’ll post your comment here so that people will be convince and will consider, not maybe all the times but at times when needed, use emoticons to communicate with other people. Bring it on >:/ or use chatter box :-@ J

^J^ don’t worry, you’ll just share. :-j oh, go on. J

No comments:

Post a Comment