Thursday, September 11, 2014

Self or Selfless? Correct or Righteousness?
Choose the way.


Please lend me this... Kindly help me with this... can you treat me...
Share something for me... I'll do this but you need to exchange it with this and that...
I have work this for you, so you'll do things for me too.

me...me... barely hear the words just like, I'll do it for you or it's for you no big deal, It's out of my love and I'm not expecting things in return (a sincere statement).

We seldom hear somebody selflessly giving oneself for somebody. We usually knew people and news that talks about things waiting for things in return, it might be the same or more than what they'd done. We seldom see people do things out of love, out of what the heart dictates, or doing something good because it's a joy for them to help others. Mostly, one is force to do good.

Poor world... It became rich of people focus on satisfying ones desire to flourish self satisfying goal. Not knowing that selfless giving will make one feel a joy which we could compare, and actually it is, to eternal bliss.

It's hard to think that the picture of the world today is what is being describe earlier. That's why when news talks about selfless sacrifice of an individual, it's a great news to listen too but we can still hear somebody say that that human being made a wrong step to life. See, what happened to him.

This connotes that human race mind were short of determining the values a race should have. We just usually and normally fall or choose the correct values,  not minding that we should not be contented of just selecting the correct one but rather prioritizing the RIGHTEOUS VALUES one should have.

Anyway, it's not a shocking to note how one thinks of things that way because... we're human being who wears a mortal body that feels and knows what is hurt, anger and damnation means.

But I still believe, people change into what's better because learning never stops until one is still kicking and breathing the life one received.

I still have faith on the man whom God made in his own likeness and image.

No comments:

Post a Comment