Monday, August 26, 2013

The Reality that saddened me

As I'm typing this blog today, my heart is saddened by the truth that what I dreamed to have wouldn't be real: now, tomorrow or soon. We're just Soul Mates but not real partners in life.

My heart cries that my hopes wouldn't be realize (even thought I started to take my own path away from it; to forget the feelings and the magic I've seen and felt and continue living my life) but there is the still voice and hope that things would be as what I’ve dreamed to be. I'm saddened on the truth that was laid in front of me. I am sad of what good my painting of our life would be if we really are to seal the fate with rings, I do's and commitment for life. I'm distraught with the reality that our path weren’t really meant to intertwined with each other ‘till we get older. I’m dismayed with the truth that I wouldn’t able to end the story I’m planning to tell to everyone all about…  It’s happy moments, the magic of waiting for the right moment, the proper touch on things divine, the beauty and wonder of love. I’m saddened really.

This was what life is all about. We might not want to accept what is being given to us because we wanted to dwell on thing we had on the past life, but we need to move on. Pity on the beautiful future I’m hoping we both take to shed light to the next generation what’s best to do. Pity on my heart which expects too much from things. Pity on you too for you won’t be able to experience my sweet endearing love and care which I wanted to shower upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment